Tree, Hedge, and Shrub Planting Geauga County Ohio
Are you looking to add beauty and value to your home, residential development or commercial property? Look no further than the addition of trees, shrubs and bushes into your landscaping design. Very easy to maintain once established, trees and shrubs continue to increase your property value as they mature.
To get the most out of planting trees and shrubs on your property careful consideration is needed to select the right location, the right time to plant (early spring or fall), even down to the right type of trees for your property. Your land and soil conditions will help guide us to the right decision.
Big Dog Landscaping is a landscaping contractor serving Geauga County, Summit County, and Cuyahoga County in Ohio. We specialize in planting trees, shrubs and bushes on both residential and commercial properties. From planning out the proper varieties of trees to planting a privacy hedge, to a row of trees that line your driveway or property we’ll be able to ensure your new trees get off to a great start.
Planting Trees, Shrubs and Bushes For Landscaping
- Tree and Shrub Species Selection
- Tree and Shrub Planting
- Tree and Shrub Irrigation
- Tree and Shrub Pruning and Maintenance
- Maintaining Trees and Shrubs on Commercial Properties
- Maintaining Trees and Shrubs on Residential Properties
How Our Tree and Shrub Planting Process Works
We’ve planted hundreds of trees and shrubs in Geauga County for our commercial and residential clients over the years. It’s the initial species selection and the care and meticulous prep work we do that contributes to the beautiful results we’re able to achieve with our clients trees and shrubs.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the tree and shrub species we plant.
- We discuss irrigation options with you if you don’t have any irrigation in place.
- We show up on the scheduled days and plant and maintain your trees and shrubs as promised.
- The end result is healthy trees and shrubs on your property.
The final cost of your trees will be determined by the species you’ve chosen, how many of them, and what size they are. We’ll also need to consider the site they’ll planted and how much labor will be required. We’ll only be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for planting and maintaining your trees and shrubs after a thorough site inspection.
If you’d like to get the process started then please give us a call (440) 596-3822 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away (usually the same day).